Hello and welcome!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who Moved My Pebble?

Go down

Who Moved My Pebble? Empty Who Moved My Pebble?

Post by Bennu el-Ra Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:09 am

[Note: This high strangeness event occurred in back 2010].

I keep a small tranquility fountain on my desk at work. It was a Christmas gift to myself, so I've only had it for a couple of weeks. Anyway, the fountain came with several river rocks (pebbles) for use as decoration. The fountain has 2 tiers for the water to cascade down. At one point I placed 3 or 4 of the pebbles on the top tier and put the rest of them on the lower tier. After a day or so I decided that I didn't like the way it looked with the pebbles scattered about so I moved them all to the lower tier.

So on this particular day a week and a half ago I was sitting at my desk and the fountain was running. I was speaking with a co-worker about replacing the river pebbles with something else (because they look a little drab). A minute or so after my co-worker left my desk I heard the distinct sound of one of the pebbles plopping down into the fountain. I looked over at it, and would you believe that one of the pebbles was now sitting on the top tier?!?! I didn't know what to make of it so I just let it go.

~ Bennu el-Ra {Soul of the Sun}
Bennu el-Ra
Bennu el-Ra
Admin

https://aarg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down